woensdag, februari 15, 2006

If you are not thoroughly confused, you have not been thoroughly informed

Yesterday's lesson No 1
When you have absolutely nothing to do on Valentine's Day (besides work, but that would be so pathetic), go see a fortune teller. I'll be doing it every year from now on, beats most awkward and uncomfortable dates, that's for sure.

Yesterday's lesson No 2
No matter how hard you try to catch a fortune teller from talking nonsense, it won't happen. The more you try, the more they make sense.

Yesterday's lesson No 3
In a way, i already knew everything that she told me. But how could she have known? Is my life really that predictable? And does that mean now that i really have to face the things that have been on my mind for a long time?
I didn't think i was going to have my whole life figured out after seeing the fortune teller, but neither could i imagine i'd be more confused than ever.
I must be thoroughly informed now.

Locations of visitors to this page