vrijdag, februari 24, 2006

Wonderful discoveries

To be honest, when i started this blog thanks to my wonderful friend Bettina, i first suspected i would be rambling about things only to my own eyes and nobody else would pay any attention to it. Apparently i was mistaken and i am truly thankful to Aggie who first found me :) Her sharp and irresistibly funny blog is definitely worth coming back to again and again.
Now i have managed to infect Rita too, feeling really humble about my own blog at the moment... read for yourselves and found out why. The picture below is to added to celebrate her joining us fellow bloggers :)
More to come, so stay tuned - hopefully Bettina will give me permission to link her blog here, as well as Lav whose writing skills are something i cannot compete with, and some more friends who have promised to take up blogging... (yes, you!). I'm waiting in anticipation.
Little addition here, they did :) Look for their blogs under the links in the sidebar and happy reading.
Taken through the airport window as i was leaving the place i always, always miss when i'm away...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Thank you for the lovely mention. I hope all your friends will join the blogging Fraternity - we need more ladies represented.
You must be very good with a camera - the photo is great. I'm really looking forward to reading how we all progress in Blogland.

01:47  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

I really love you, you know...so, loving your Blog is easy to me ! And easier because it well done.
Nice pictures baby !
Kisses and more kisses , from your Brazilian friend !

01:55  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

I had fun on the humanwrites link you are so clever at finding the interesting stuff!

11:40  

Een reactie posten

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page